Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Monsoon (Kid Version)

(Intended for kids 15 or below :P )
“I m out of my lousy dream
I watch through my window frame
I feel the monsoon drizzle ,as it kissd
I am pulld in deep beneath,may b drz tings i missd
Wish i could go back n time again
To stand out and soak in rain
To throw my arms out wide,and close my eyes
Smiling like i found where da happiness lies
If i could choose, i would chase away the rain
Throw myself to ground, get ma cloths n mud stain
Wondering how my mom would roar
Id tiptoe and sneak n to house through backdoor 
May b therz things sweeter beyond dream
Like watchin monsoon pour, sippin my ice cream
Strugglin to keep the umbrella just right
When these crazy winds puts on a fight 
But i cnt go bak, they say i m grown
So ill shut the window and ill be gone
Just another thing n time i lost
And ive heard “innocence can never last “ tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment