Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Winter, some twenty years ago

Big Dude :"yo, you next. Welcome to paradise ("with a smirk ")

Me:"keep that smile for ua self.. It’s a shame that we have to stay in queue.?? Man im not feeln this heaven thing yo.

Big dude : "watch ya mouth son. Heaven is  no place  to complain. These humans ..,I wonder y god created em? Such arrogant gene. Look at you . U have just been created., not even sent to earth… and haven't even met the god for a single time. And u already  got complaints about how this place is run!!!!. Now go get your self presentable before god.  He havent got all day.

(so im taken in front of god for the first time and big dude left,leaving god for company  and
Before he leaves he whispers in my ears " first day at the office ,make him proud")

Me : yo, homie!! Hows it goining.,? I like this place. !!!gorgeous !!!

(god  gets freaked out by the way I ve introduced my self and luks me through the corner of his eyes )

God :"do u have any idea who I am??? I'm "THE GOD". For gods sake don’t you think I deserve some respect.???huh?

Me: arighty.i'm sorry I just was trying to be cool.u know…?!

God :"well, I aint impressed. !!!now, lets talk business. So this is all the characteristics  you are gonna get while ua life on earth.!!!

Me : I like the sound of that. !!!

God : "I don’t like ur language.!!!

Me : sorry, im just carried away u know…!!

God: so ua qualities………….

Me : god,god,god , " am I gonna have the 'hot' luks????

God :"  looks ??,nope!!the guy before you, he just had it!!

Me :"awwww…..m that’s sad.so what do I get?

God:"son.!!actually ,the point is, since its december and theres just couple of days for new year  and this being a holiday season…….uhhhh, so….

Me : SOOOOOOOOOOO???

God :"so, we are actually out of qualities…and we don’t get it refilled till new year stock comes in.

Me : but, my D.O.B says I'm due tomorrow…!! How is that that possible???? WAIT A MINUTE !!! Does that mean,I'm not gonna get any talent???

God :that’s really an negative way to put it ,kid. Look at the brighter side, you have been given a chance to prove the humans that you can survive on earth,with these limited talent !!!! Isnt it amazing !!!W.O.W!!! ( trying to bring a pleasant expression on his place )

Me :aha!!!!dont sell me that. I aint buying any of that trick you 're playing………… I need talents!!!!

God :just in case, u forgot, this is my place and things work here the way I want it. I'm the one giving orders here,not you. You have the right to remain silent!!!

Me: I'm sorry. I just got emotional…I think u understand

God : well , since u r in this special circumstance , I think I can forgive wot u said.!!

Me: so, are u gonna sent me empty handed to earth??  Isnt there any talent left at all??

God: well let me see what I can do!!!
We'll start with courage, since theres isnt much left in stock, I must say, you're not  goining to be  a brave kid. then,smartness !uh,no luck with that too, u're gonna have a real tough time trying to be famous around ppl…, u wont be much of a social kinda person…,  will have a big communication problem….if u expose all ua weakness , u might have bad time gettin bullied at school. Cover it  up son. Then the looks!,since u wanted to be hot!! Well ,we are completely out of it. U know , every one asks for  making them hot and smart… wot could I do son….!! Well , we have bit of innocence left here.. I think liltle extra innocence must be  kind of of consolation for you. !! Then in to talents…., hmm , u know ,everyone wants to be a singer, rockstar , film star, sportstars,……just too many stars on earth than in the universe….so cant give u any of those….may be  there is little bit of a writing talent left in here…would you like that??

Me : am I goining to be a famous writter??

God : (chuckles) no son, we havent got that much talent left, I think u might be able to get an applause from your friends if u try real hard. But remember, u r going to be just a small time, always remember to keep your head on your shoulders.

Me: well, what can I say. You are god.!!!

God: oh!!! Don’t be so hard on yourself.you 're gonna survive..

Me : yeah great. So what about my partner. Will  I get someone wonderful atleast or are you gonna say" sorry dude, we are out of gals ???" huh

God :" haha…I like the sarcasm there. As a matter of fact I have got little sarcasm left over here. May be I vil give it to you. Atleast you can can make fun of people!!!;) .and about the gal , well don’t worry about that… I will make sure you get someone worth it. I wont let you down on that.

Me : thank you , finally!!!

God : since you are getting very little in built.., I will give u a lovely parents and sis.

Me :what about friends??

God: hmm that’s up to you… well given your character , I wouldn’t put a lot of money on u bieng famous around a lot  of people :p

Me : that’s so demoralising…..

God : don’t worry ,u will be my favourite, son!!!

Me : ahhh….come on , you say that to every human !!!

God : haha…….. Wot can I say… I'm god, I cant choose to be biased. Everyone's my favourite..,at least when there are born……..

Me : so will I be successful ….?

God : ah….that's all up to you, what you make out of your life

Me : come on, you know  everything,!!!

God :  don’t flatter me ,!!!! Well given ua talents, let me put it this way " life is no walk in the park son"

Me: I think  I know wot that means

God :don’t worry ,  I will through u a bone, when u're in trouble…believe me ..i always will…

Me :ahh.soo
(big dude walks in ,)

Big dude : " your time is up. Time to hit the dirt.

(takes me away  and as I was ready  to be transported to earth, he luks at me again )

Big dude : see u at ua coffin (winks)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment