Total Pageviews

Friday, May 11, 2012

Till I Rot

(The character mentioned here is fictitious):



I'm walking on my own
This lonely road that stretches all along
I've been through this path before
But tonight head is heavy, my heart is sore

I feel no more , I've long lost my smile
My mind is numb , my thoughts embraced filthy line
Bathed in sin ,I've clothed my evil soul
I've stepped on tears, my pride has taken its toll

I've sold my soul ,I've bought all I could take
I've traded my heart ,replaced it with hate
I saw no good ,I saw no god ,I never turned back
I built my fortress  , grabbed an empire and I painted 'em black

Tonight I'm all alone, I'm afraid to think
I can smell me stink , I can feel me sink
Regret have filled my mind ,darkness filled my eyes
I'm blind ,its too late, I wish I had chose the otherwise

Now,the storm strikes in and cold wind blows
I wish this pouring rain could wash away my flaws
To cleanse my heart and soothe my soul
If these winds could carry me somewhere I could start over it all

Rain have soaked me wet ,but I'm drenched in grief
I'm drowning in tears ,shedding like an autumn leaf
I stripped all my clothes and I'll pray awful lot
Let my heart bleed , till I rot


No comments:

Post a Comment