Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Spell Bound

This one is for playing me down
For mocking me, for acting like I'm outta town
For all those who had a laugh at my expense
Thank you so much, it had spread a vast extend

This one is for making me weak
I wanted to scream, you'll never know what it takes to stay meek
Have you wondered how much your words can hurt?
All u ever made me feel was ,like I'm  captain of a sinking boat

I cant stand up and may be its just my fault
And that’s exactly why I locked myself away in the vault
What do u see in me, a shitless kid??
That’s what you have done to me, that’s what you've fed

I cant look back in to your eyes, too shy ??
I cant speak what I mean, ask me why
If I tried, I would choke when I talk
Like all the words I know,wrap themselves in some invincible cloak

Don’t think I don’t remember things you've said
I've noted it down, filled it up in my head
Revenge, one day I'll come to hunt you down
And If I cant find you, I'll burn your whole town

One day my time will come, and may be I'll gloat
You can try drowning me, but I'll still float
I'll hit the top, then imma explode till you loose your count
Then You can drop your jaws and stare at me spellbound

No comments:

Post a Comment