Total Pageviews

Friday, August 30, 2013

Till My Beats Drop Cold

I thought I would withhold Everything I am till I grew old But tonight I feel like I'm bold So I'm putting your calls on hold And I'mma keep writing till im sold My thoughts are too hot to be bored I mma rhyme verses till my beats drop cold I look at the mirror, damn I look seventeen but watch my words ,coz my thoughts are keen It often get ahead of myself and sound mean sometimes Im hilarious like im your Mr bean I need a vaccation, some place im never seen So I'll close my eyes,write about things that mean I can write , damn I feel proud of art in black n white I'm evil, I should be issued a shoot at sight I'm pouring my heart out, can I get a lime light? See,I get straight to point,so sit tight I keep having this dream,may be I'm right watching y'all look at me with yours eyes bright Like I'm above my demons, flying high like a friggin' kite I swear, I mma still rhyme ,oh!i still might Till I lose my rights,my dreams'll stay elite

No comments:

Post a Comment